My dad fell in a nursing home and was seriously injured. What can I do?

<< Return to Video FAQs

Video Transcript

First, you want to get the facts about what happened. Talk to your father and get his take on what happened. Then you should talk to the administrator at the nursing home. You can also request copies of your dad’s records to find out what happened, and if you think that there is a case of abuse, it’s important to talk to an elder law attorney to see if the case should be pursued.

This is printing from the single-videos page.