What do I need for asset protection and Medicaid planning?

<< Return to Video FAQs

Video Transcript

In our office we have a list of documents that you should gather if you’re going to be working on Asset Protection or Medicaid planning. Some of those documents include the deed to your house, your driver’s license, your birth certificate, your marriage certificate, all of your bank statements, and various other important documents.

We also have a personal information form for you to fill out that has all of the pertinent information about you, your family, your assets, and your debts.

This is printing from the single-videos page.