Do I need a living will, health care power of attorney, or financial power of attorney?

<< Return to Video FAQs

Video Transcript

Our clients are very important to us while they are living, not just when they have passed on. As a result, we strongly recommend a robust Florida durable power of attorney in addition to health care advance directives. Those health care advance directives would typically include a health care surrogate designation and a living will.

This is printing from the single-videos page.