Do I need to file tax returns for the estate?

<< Return to Video FAQs

Video Transcript

The personal representative will be responsible for any tax liabilities and corresponding returns. You should consult with a CPA or a tax preparer as to what those specific responsibilities will be.

This is printing from the single-videos page.
Website Development Credit by PaperStreet