Are there alternatives to the formal administration of probate?

<< Return to Video FAQs

Video Transcript

There are several alternatives under Florida probate code. The most common is a summary administration. A summary administration does not contemplate appointment of a personal representative although some courts will depart from that and grant additional flexibility. You should check with you elder law attorney about this procedure.

This is printing from the single-videos page.