Can I use my will to name a guardian to care for my young children and manage their property?

<< Return to Video FAQs

Video Transcript

We use a pre-need guardian designation here in Florida, which is the statutory preferred form. The guardianship court will take heed of that and follow your wishes, unless there’s legal reason to depart. You may supplement that by a will provision; but, again, the pre-need guardian designation is the preferred method.

This is printing from the single-videos page.
Website Development Credit by PaperStreet