My father’s agent, under his power of attorney, has cleared out his bank accounts. What can I do?

<< Return to Video FAQs

Video Transcript

Typically you would call the Florida Abuse Hotline number immediately, 1-800-96-ABUSE. However, if possible, talk to your father, and perhaps even his agent, to determine if there is some explanation for what has happened.

This is printing from the single-videos page.
Website Development Credit by PaperStreet