Must the individual I appoint live in the same state?

<< Return to Video FAQs

Video Transcript

Only in the case of guardianship and probate matters with the exception of close relatives who live out of state for things such as trust and durable powers of attorney and health care surrogates. It is not necessary that they be a resident of the state of Florida.

This is printing from the single-videos page.