Do I need a living will health care surrogate and power of attorney?

<< Return to Video FAQs

Video Transcript

We strongly recommend that in addition, we recommend use of a HIPAA release, also known as a general medical release and what is known as a pre-need guardian designation.

This is printing from the single-videos page.
Website Development Credit by PaperStreet