Firm Announcement to Clients & Families Effective Immediately Regarding COVID-19
We want you to know that we value you as our clients and we are taking precautions to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We are taking the precautions recommended by the CDC in asking the following:
- IF you or a family member has traveled out of the country since the beginning of March 2020, Please DO NOT come into the office. We would be happy to set up an appointment via telephone with you.
- IF you or a family member are experiencing symptoms of fever, coughing and/or shortness of breath, Please DO NOT come into the office. We would be happy to set up an appointment via telephone with you.
- IF you or a family member are concerned about traveling to our office for your appointment, please contact our office to discuss the options of rescheduling or conducting the appointment via telephone or videoconferencing instead. Please note that signing of any documents must still be completed in person. However, we will be implementing procedures in the future for remote notarization and witnessing of documents for eligible clients.
- All in-office appointments including document signings will be conducted using the CDC guidelines which include the following:
- We respectfully request that all parties arrive on time for the appointment as we will be adhering to the designated times of the scheduled appointment. If you arrive earlier than your appointment slot, please wait inside your vehicle and contact our office via telephone for instructions on when to enter our building. This precaution is being taken to help reduce the spread of the virus by avoiding having several clients/parties in our waiting area at a time.
- At this time, we would like to also reduce the number of people accompanying you to the appointment to one other person. We appreciate how difficult some of our topics of practice can be for you and we understand the value of having support from family members or friends. If you would like to include additional family members and/or friends at the appointment, we will happy to include them via telephone or videoconferencing.
- As a precaution, we will be removing all reading materials from our waiting areas to minimize potential surface exposures.
- In support of the latest CDC recommendations on Social Distancing, staff will refrain from physical contact as much as possible but will still be welcoming and offer warm smiles in place of handshakes.
The staff here at The Law Office of Grady H. Williams are committing to serving our clients, families and community. We are here to help you with your estate planning, probate, elder care and other needs, as this situation continues to develop. The health and wellbeing of our clients, families and staff are our concern as shown by taking these precautions.