We Are Here For You During The Coronavirus Crisis
During this very challenging time, as we are all affected by the COVID-19 virus and are making efforts to reduce its spread, please allow us to remind you that we are here, actively practicing, and are staying in regular contact with our active clients on all pending matters.
We are taking extra measures to protect you and ourselves, as we are here to help you with all of your Elder Law and Estate Planning needs during this crisis. While much may seem uncertain, please be assured that we remain a trusted resource for you.
If you would like to initiate an Estate Planning review or new Estate Planning case at this time, we would be pleased to help you.
We can handle your initial intake or planning review consult by phone, video conference, or in person in most instances.
If it has been a while since you last updated your plan with our office, please remember that a review and update is typically needed:
1. If more than 3 years have passed since you signed your planning documents;
2. If new children have been born or adopted;
3. If your children have now become adults;
4. If you have become a grandparent;
5. If there has been a significant change in the value or composition of your planning assets;
6. If you have disposed of specific assets which were going to a named beneficiary;
7. If one or more of your named beneficiaries have deceased or are now under a disability;
8. If one or more of your named fiduciaries, agents, or surrogates have deceased, are now under a disability, or are no longer appropriate to serve for you;
9. If there have been significant tax law changes since you signed your plan; or
10. If there have been significant Florida law changes since you signed your plan.
When in doubt, contact us about whether a new planning intake consultation or planning review would be right for you.
Our Elder Law and Estate Planning Attorneys have the knowledge, experience, and empathy necessary to guide you in preparing a Will or Trust, or in legally representing you in a Probate or Trust Administration. We take exceptional care, as we work with many clients in Florida, to create comprehensive Estate Plans to address clients’ unique needs and wishes. If you need help with Estate Planning and preparing for your and your family’s future, including making plans to provide for future care of minor children and other loved ones in case of incapacity or death, please do not delay. Set up a phone, video, or in-person appointment today with one of our knowledgeable, compassionate, and caring Elder Law Attorneys. Our offices, located in Jacksonville, Julington Creek, Orange Park, and St. Augustine provide essential professional legal services to our community.
We are your Florida First Coast Elder Law Attorneys.